mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an Audi Q7 2009 Assistant: Are you fixing your Q7

Customer Question

I have an Audi Q7 2009
Assistant: Are you fixing your Q7 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have an Audi Q7 2009 with a cool light on and in limp mode. I have had the turbo and actuator tested replaced map sensor tried a air mass meter of a working Q7 egr valve checked by VAG software Mechanic ECU doesn’t look wet or damaged
Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Coil not cool
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Break light bulb warning light was on the day before but the light was working
Category: Audi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, i would like to help you. Do you still need help?
If so, could you tell me please if you have any indicator lit or error codes?
Also i would like to know the mileage of your Q7 and wht kind of fuel does it use?

Thanks in advance.