mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The driver side back door will not open from outside or

Customer Question

The driver side back door will not open from outside or inside
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Audi a4 59 plate
Assistant: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet just needing advice
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The car has been playing up it started with the driver side back door not opening from outside then it did then moved to other side back door then the passenger side door at front.
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: The battery in the key fob?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

I'd would like to help you. Is the door not working manually nor with the fob?

Thanks in advance.