mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Cam belt went bentvalves so fitted second head ground in

Customer Question

Cam belt went bentvalves so fitted second head ground in valves fit new valve guid oil seals and cam belt cit head boxed up but will not fire up
JA: Which belt is acting up? And when was it last changed?
Customer: Cam belt
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: A4 1900 tdi 2004 diesel
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fit rigan injectors and set up adjustment
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will after go on diagnostic
Category: Audi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, once assembled all. Did you checked the compression of the cylinders? Also, did you check that good fuel pressure arrived at the injectors and the injection pump?