mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How do I lower the variable soft top storage box on my 2012

Customer Question

How do I lower the variable soft top storage box on my 2012 a5. Manual suggests a level behind a panel on the left hand side but I cannot find any levers.
JA: Are you fixing your A5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I expected it to be a simple process, push it up when you need more bootspace, then pull it down when you want the hood to lower. It seems like it should be a simple task. But I cannot find the lever.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that please.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  CarDoc replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am one of the experts at JA.

Do you have any pictures of where the lever is supposed to be?