daniel holmes
daniel holmes,
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at marshalls audi barnstaple
105609660

Audi A4 2013 Sat Nav thinks I'm in Luton. I have tried a

Audi A4 2013 Sat Nav thinks I'm in Luton.
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried a reset with the disc
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No apart from my air con has packed up at the same time. The mileage is just over 50k
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: Vents not cold ....can't see any leak and no fault on dash. Press the select and red light won't stay on
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will await your response
Hi i am Dan and would like to assist, with the sat nav issue it sounds as though you have a problem with the gps aerial. This means the sat nav can not locate an accurate located. The best thing to Do would take it to your local dealership for testing. With the air can this sounds to be a separate issue maybe which will require a diagnostic check. I hope this is some help
Regards Dan
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Reading comments online I agree it sounds like the gps aerial. Air con I will get it checked by an engineer.
Malcolm
I have replaced a few of them myself working for audi. Any further assistance dont hesitate to message
Regards dan
daniel holmes,
Experience: Diagnostic technician at marshalls audi barnstaple