mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Handbrake malfunction and wont start Assistant: Have you

Customer Question

Handbrake malfunction and wont start
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Yes all good
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: Audi A4 2012
Assistant: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Dont know much about cars disconnected battery in hope of reser no good
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Audi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, do you have any kind of indicator lit out of usual on your dashboard?
Also I'd like to know how this problem started. Thank in advance.