mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Keyless entry failed. Opened door with key & alarm now going

Customer Question

Keyless entry failed. Opened door with key & alarm now going off!
Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: I can’t open the fob to get to the battery!
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 2016 to coupe petrol
Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’m no mechanic, I’ve just returned to the car with shopping. If I get a replacement battery will it stop the alarm?
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Audi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 4 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, have you checked the key fob battery so far?