Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Drive system failure with power loss. before roundabout

Customer Question

drive system failure with power loss. before roundabout after pre sense before been told by audi dealer sporadic fault and adjustment of stop and go on mmi needed. Is this correct?
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: a6 2018
JA: Are you fixing your A6 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: been to dealer who ran diagnostic reporting sporadic fault. Said I can adjust MMI start stop ??
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes it seems to be working now. At the time the screen said drive system failure followed by restart manually. But now concerned how often this might happen.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Audi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please if after the manual reset the car is now working as usual the system?
Thanks in advance.