Steve
Steve, Technician
Experience:  Garage owner for thirty years
106618989

Do you support mechanical question about truck as well?

do you support mechanical question about truck as well?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a fully qualified technician and I will try and help you, I have truck experience, what is your truck problem?

Many Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
i did service 2009 Scania P310, wondering to know how to reset service message warning on dash?

Scania were locked down from 2012 but before that I think it was possible, let me check the data and I will get back to you very shortly.

Many Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks

I have a method to try but your Scania P310 may need to be done with a scanner.

The method I have is as follows:

Turn the ignition to position I ensure the doors are closed.

Press the system selection button until KM or Temp reading is show in the display.

Press and hold the PHONE CALL button and immediately then press and hold the OK button, keep them held for 5 seconds.

Now press the scroll button to highlight ASSIST PLUS, then FULL SERVICE and confirm by pressing OK

Press the OK and back buttons until you have exited from the menu.

Turn off the ignition and then turn on again, the service should be reset.

If this does not work or the menus do not come up then it may not be possible without the scanner.

I do hope this helps and if it does answer you question I would appreciate it if you would click accept aand rate me.

Many Thanks

Steve

Just a quick follow up to see if this method worked.

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
thanks for your advise
did not work, I used Scania diagnostic tools

Thank you for letting me know, I was hoping it may work but am not surprised. Unfortunately the manufacturers are locking everything down :(

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no worries
how can I rate ?

If you can rate on effort instead of achievement :) that would be great, or just click accept.

Steve

Steve, Technician
Experience: Garage owner for thirty years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
55357;�
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.

Steve