sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I’ve just bought a Audi s3 2009. I’ve just checked the oil

Customer Question

Hi I’ve just bought a Audi s3 2009. I’ve just checked the oil and the dipstick will not go back in. Please help
Assistant: When was your last oil change?
Customer: They changed in a week ago before I bought car
Assistant: Are you fixing your S3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fix? I’ve just pulled dipstick out to check oil and it won’t go back in
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, you have to apply pressure in order to let the dipstick bend a little and go in again.
Did you achieve it?