experteer
experteer,
77184159

Just took my car out for a spin and opened the bonnet up for

Hello, just took my car out for a spin and opened the bonnet up for a check. Noticed there appeared to be some sort of fluid at the bottom of the engine. It shines a little but also it has been raining here so unsure if its a leak or not, any ideas?

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Did you drive the car before you looked in the engine compartment?

What is the coolant level? Is it ok?

If you were driving and the coolant level is ok, I think it is rainwater that has collected below. It's coming in the front of the grille. It glitters a little because the cover is a little oily at the bottom, but that's not bad in that case.

If neither is the case, remove the cover and see if there is a leak. You can see from the top of the pictures that it is water, but if the rain is excluded you have to remove the cover to see what kind of water it is.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.