Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

It’s been parked up and not used since the end of April due

Customer Question

It’s been parked up and not used since the end of April due to the lockdown. Just been out to it now and it wont unlock via the remote. Have tried the manual key to and this wont unlock the car either. It’s an A6 Avant 2.7tdi Le Mans 2008
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes. Haven’t been near the car in the past 5 weeks
JA: What year is your A6?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your A6 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have tried the manual key but don’t know what else to try
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so
Category: Audi
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carry on looking please as i need to be able to get in to the car!
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, did you replace the key fob battery?