sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Is there anything i should be aware of when buying a second

Customer Question

Is there anything i should be aware of when buying a second hand 2016 3lt V6 s8.
JA: Are you fixing your S8 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No iam buying one second hand and was wondering what to look out for.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, in reality there is not much to worry about, these vehicles are known for its excellent quality and the truth is there is not a significant history of factory breakdowns, what you do have to be careful about is the maintenance history of these cars, especially your chain , the chain kit must be replaced every 120,000 kilometers because exceeding these distances without proper maintenance of the distribution system can result in defects in the distribution system in the long run.

Regarding remains, the relevant maintenance is not very different from other models, take into account the fluid and the filter of both the engine and the transmission and also it is good that it has all his history and services record up to date.

My goal is to give you the best advice i can based on your description, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.