Phillip H
Phillip H,
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

Light not working. Bulbs all fine. Took a look at the fuses

Light not working. Bulbs all fine. Took a look at the fuses and they dont seem to be right
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Entire left rear.
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: Right dipped right brake left brake It's an A6 2008 I think. Reg is NJZ9981
JA: Are you fixing your A6 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Reversing lights also. Replaced all the bulbs. Didnt work. Looked at the fuses. Lot of empty spaces. Tried to find diagram of fuse box. Not on the panel. Is it possible to get one from yourselves. Even just to check if fuses are in correct places.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nah that's it thank you

Hiya

The Rear Light Units are fed through a Module which are powered by Fuse 11 (20Amp) and Fuse 13 (30Amp). I would check these first. Following that carry out a full diagnostic code read to see what codes if any are present.

Phillip

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you. Where could I get a schematic for the fuse box to see which position the fuse should be at? The previous owner has messed with the fuses and nothing seems to be whereeit should be. And the panel doesnt have the diagram on it. It's the fuse panel behind the rear drivers side lights.

Hiya

Please find attached Fuse Box Diagram.

Phillip

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Philip.... you absolute LEGEND!!!! thank you so much. Been tearing my hair out trying to find one of those. Cheers man.

Hiya

No problem at all.

Phillip

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Will try it tomorrow when there is light. And if I need extra help will hit ya with the phone call.

Hiya

No problem. Just drop me a message and I will pick it up at some point in the day.

Phillip