Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

2016 A4 2L diesel. AC not delivering cold air when set Lo,

Customer Question

2016 A4 2L diesel. AC not delivering cold air when set Lo
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: Coolant level 2/3 of the way between min and max, no signs of a leak
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not planning to fix it myself, have not yet tried anything
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Only noticed it a few days ago, but the last time it was turned to low was last September
Category: Audi
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today have you had the A/C gas level checked often the condenser gets damaged and they leak and run low of gas.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No not yet. Does this need a dealer service or can it be dealt with by a local garage?

A good local will be fine try http://www.boschcarservice.com put your postcode in workshop finder and let me know.