sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My MMI for audi not working, A8 d4 2011 3.0, Mmi is blocked,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My MMI for audi not working
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: A8 d4 2011 3.0
JA: Are you fixing your A8 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mmi is blocked
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Any body to help me? Thanks
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I would like to know how this happened, from what I see your MMI system and it is not working normally, it seems to be locked. This normally happen when the equipment is handled in a bad way or when it is replaced from one equipment to another without programming correctly through a diagnostic tool. you have to be very careful with this because it is like a safe system that these units have.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Nice answer.....

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No need advice......l need someone to fix the problem

Dear customer, forgive me but I need a little more information, at least a picture if you could attach it please of what is saying the mmi, and I would like to know how this happened in order to give you a solution.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I need someone to update and maybe resoft my MMI !!!
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 days ago.

Dear customer, could you please give me your location so I can help you locate a right garage or technician able to do the job?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Muita nu vrei ?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Sorry de mar customer, I did not understand the last message. How can I help you?