Steve
Steve, Technician
Experience:  Garage owner for thirty years
106618989

Have a 2016 Q5 & a message has just come up saying Adblue

Have a 2016 Q5 & a message has just come up saying Adblue fault no restart in 600mike s
JA: Are you fixing your Q5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: would need to go to a garage. Not tried anything as Q5 doesn’t have adblue info on console
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Welcome to JA. My name is***** am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
You will receive an offer of a phone call by the system, this only needs to be accepted if you wish to speak to me, I can otherwise continue to answer your questions via the thread.

Can I ask has the ad blue system been topped up recently, is it low?

Steve

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Was topped up about 1 month ago. I just returned from a round trip to Edinburgh from Aberdeen

It was good to speak, I hope all goes well.

Steve

It was a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.
Steve