CarDoc
CarDoc, Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

My splashtray has come loose and dragging on road, OV59DVG

Customer Question

My splashtray has come loose and dragging on road
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: OV59DVG audi a5 sportback 2009
JA: Are you fixing your A5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent tried anything, only just happened
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It needs doing asap for work tomorrow
Category: Audi
Expert:  CarDoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi, How are you?
I'm Shabaz, one of the automotive experts. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

You will be prompted for a phone call by the automated system, only accept this if we can't resolve the issue through messaging, otherwise we can continue our conversation on the message thread.

I would suggest using cable ties as a "quick fix". The main undertray is held by screws, there are usually surrounding plastic covers which attach to the undertray with plastic scrivets, these are usually available in car part stores, like Halfords etc.

Expert:  CarDoc replied 15 days ago.

If you have any further questions or updates regarding this issue, feel free to message me by replying on this message thread.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer.