sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2009 Audi S4 avant. The bluetooth is not connecting

Customer Question

hi there - I have a 2009 Audi S4 avant. The bluetooth is not connecting to my android phone....pairing works fine, I can make calls, but the address book cannot be loaded into the MMI system. The directory is greyed out. Any ideas why this isn;t working?
JA: Are you fixing your S4 Avant yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. And I have unpaired and re-paired the BT connection
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nope, thats it. thank you
Category: Audi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, when was the last time you performed an update?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hi Sebastian -an update to ....? The MMI? NO idea. I only just purchased the car
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the directory was full of the contacts from the previous owner. I deleted the directory, but cannot populate the directory with the contacts from my phone

Dear customer, the best thing to do is to perform a reset and update of the MMI, this is not something expensive and practically any place that works with navigation and radio systems can do it at very low costs.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ok Sebastian, thank you! I will take it to a specialist. Thanks for your help

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian