Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Expert
114984299

My service i, I have an Audi A1 1.4 litre. I bought an Audi

My service i
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: I have an Audi A1 1.4 litre.
JA: What year is your Audi?
Customer: I bought an Audi A1 in January reg LN63WFO and the service light has come on. I think it needs a major service and would like an idea of cost. I live in Titchfield Common near Fareham
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No I dont’t unfortunately
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Audi Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’m not mechanical so would rather leave it to a professional
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t think so
Good morning dear customer.I hope you are doing well.?Welcome to just answer.!
You may get a automated phone call request.
This is optional and it’s up to you weather you accept or not.Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today.?My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer.My goal on here is to provide you with the best possible advise/outcome I can.Just so I fully understand on what’s been going on you will like to know a rough cost on service for your vehicle.?Is this correct.?Kind regards. Hemal
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Sorry my name is ***** ***** yes I would like to know how much it would be thanks
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I’m not mechanically minded and would like my car serviced for me
Hi there Ryan.
Thank you for your response.A full major service will cost anywhere from £200 to £250 depending on garage used and what there labour rates are.But it’s estimated around that price.
I would also advise a engine flush to be done alongside the major service which will improve the vehicles MPG and keeps your engine inside clean.Many thanks.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for your advice
Kind Regards Ryan

Hi Ryun. Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.! I hope the information I provided was at help. If there’s anything else you need help with please don’t hesitate to ask. Have a lovely weekend. Take care. Kind regards. Hemal :)