Eric
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I’ve just broken my drivers side rear brake light I was

Customer Question

Hi I’ve just broken my drivers side rear brake light I was wondering if you could advise me how much would this cost to get it fixed thank you Joe
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: When I say I’ve broke it I’ve just broken the actual cover of the light and some of the interior of it
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: The model is an Audi 3 09
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have what’s left of the covering of the light but I need a new covering and I’m not sure if all the lights are working unfortunately I will not be able to do it myself unless my partner feels he is able to do it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don’t think there’s anything else at the moment and thank you very much
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for contacting us for assistance with your vehicle. I'm Eric. I will be happy to assist you with your question. May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

Hi Jo! Nice to see you today! I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I know this can be frustrating.
Please give me a moment to type out some information for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

Hi Jo

The lens is not replaceable by itself, so the whole assembly will need to be replaced. Parts and labor will be around £165

Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

Hi Jo

Glad I could be of some help today! I hope everything works out well for you! If there are any additional questions on this issue that should arise, please feel free to reply and ask!
Have a great day!
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions!