Eric
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I may need to have the Big End Bearing replaced on my Audi

Customer Question

I may need to have the Big End Bearing replaced on my Audi Q2 (2018) - how much do you think this will cost me?
JA: What is the model of your '18 Audi?
Customer: Audi Q2 Sport tfsi 22000
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not fixing it myself
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is all
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 15 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for contacting us for assistance with your vehicle. I'm Eric. I will be happy to assist you with your question. May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ahmed
Expert:  Eric replied 15 days ago.

Hi Ahmed! Nice to see you today! I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I know this can be frustrating.
Please give me a moment to type out some information for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Expert:  Eric replied 15 days ago.

Hi Ahmed

It is a big job at 16 hours labor. Parts and labor will be around £1800

Expert:  Eric replied 15 days ago.

Hi Ahmed

Glad I could be of some help today! I hope everything works out well for you! If there are any additional questions on this issue that should arise, please feel free to reply and ask!
Have a great day!
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions!