How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 18935
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now

We have a limited company based in NSW. Two former directors

Customer Question

We have a limited company based in NSW. Two former directors ran off with our business and diverted funds to themselves and then resigned. This has left us unable to pay certain taxes like payroll, super annuation etc.

We had started a number of civil claims against the former directors, the payroll tax organization have now taken control of our bank account which means we can not continue the civil claims,

what is likely to happen next
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I apologise for the inconvenience but we do not currently have active professionals in the area of Australia Law. You may therefore want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site,, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You would need to place a new deposit on the US site.

Please let me know if you need further assistance,