Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I wish to apply for a prospective spouse visa for australia

i wish to apply for a prospective spouse visa for australia ..however i have a caution for a fray from 2003 and a few other spent convictions over a long past my partner and i are concerned that if we apply for a visa and pay it will be thrown out of these grounds
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: application for an australian visa and i am from the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not really
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please feel free to carry on

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Have you disclosed these in your application?

Leon, Solicitor
Experience: 24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No