How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T_Graham12 Your Own Question
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 1
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
T_Graham12 is online now

Thanks for coming back to me. So after some further research

Customer Question

Hi there. Thanks for coming back to me. So after some further research yesterday, I am 45, which is too old for me to be the applicant. My husband is 37 and is a tradesman, but has no valid certifications. He has worked as a pipe fitter for the last 20 years, on industrial and fuel depots. We think looking at the trades list, his best bet would be to get a plumbing certification and look to gain residency that way? We are both entrepreneurial and work for ourselves here, in digital marketing, but we have been advised we need to pick the most in demand skill and go off that one.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Evening

Can you please go back to the original question