T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

Thanks for coming back to me. So after some further research

Customer Question

Hi there. Thanks for coming back to me. So after some further research yesterday, I am 45, which is too old for me to be the applicant. My husband is 37 and is a tradesman, but has no valid certifications. He has worked as a pipe fitter for the last 20 years, on industrial and fuel depots. We think looking at the trades list, his best bet would be to get a plumbing certification and look to gain residency that way? We are both entrepreneurial and work for ourselves here, in digital marketing, but we have been advised we need to pick the most in demand skill and go off that one.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Expert:  Leon replied 10 days ago.

Good Evening

Can you please go back to the original question