Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I plan to visit the east coast of Australia next August for

Customer Question

I plan to visit the east coast of Australia next August for two weeks, I have had my initial visitors application turned down due to admission of felony in my past 2009, I have been advised to contact people like yourselves to get further advice, available on***********or***@******.***
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a uk citizen, I have applied online fore through Australian travel advisory , they attempted to file the application and it was rejected because of previous criminal activity, they say they need more info?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Afternoon

You have to go and see the Australian High Commission and provide them with more information and also the court order.

You cannot do this online.

Did you have a solicitor when you went before the court?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

The solicitor should be able to give you the charges and also the verdict.

This is what they want.

If they do not have them you can obtain them from the court.
All of this has to be provided.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by rating my work 5 stars so I can be paid. Highlight the 5 stars at the top and click the submit button.

Thank you for using Justanswer and I look forward to assist in the future as required.

Leon