T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

Jeremy,. I didn’t see a response to my last comment

Customer Question

Hi Jeremy ,This is Paul Harrison. I didn’t see a response to my last comment regarding the CCJ
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 2 months ago.

Hi Paul, I cannot seem to see the last query please can you kindly confirm what it was?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this seems to be going in circles . I hope you get this message.1. I was aware of the original debt but it fell into the cracks some years ago and just reared its head!!
Original sum was for around £7000 but has become inflated probably due to interest being applied.My big concern is that I was planning to move to Australia ( my wife is Australian) and what impact having a CCJ may have on my visa application.

Hi thank you for your message, unfortunately I do not feel I can answer this query and therefore shall opt out because I feel this requires an expert on Australian visa's.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 month ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator