Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

How does the dividend tax law work in australia? was doing

hi, how does the dividend tax law work in australia? was doing some reading on it and couldn't understand it.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

The tax paid by the company is also credited to the share holder when the dividend is paid and you do not pay that tax

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by rating my work 5 stars so I can be paid. Highlight the 5 stars at the top and click the submit button.

Thank you for using Justanswer and I look forward to assist in the future as required.

Leon