How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 51386
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now

If I have been served with defamation papers in Western

This answer was rated:

If I have been served with defamation papers in Western Australia - and the court makes a decision in absentia - can I appeal that decision? And how do I find out a list of dates set for civil defamation cases?

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

How long ago did they make the decision?

Leon and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
They haven’t yet.