Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I am looking for volunteering jobs in Australia for 6-12

I am looking for volunteering jobs in Australia for 6-12 months ,however not able to find the correct projects and sponsor I am from Srilanka what type of visa I must apply for these kind of volunteering works?

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

I will do my best to assist you with your question. I wish to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Your question is important to you and it also is too me. I understand how you feel.

The visitors visa may allow you to do this but there is no other visa

https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/family-and-community/volunteering/travellers-and-volunteering#:~:text=Currently%2C%20you%20may%20be%20able,wages%20by%20an%20Australian%20resident

Volunteers is not a job so the work visa is not applicable

I hope this assists and answers your question today

Leon