How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I had a current account with Natwest 24 years ago and had an

Customer Question

I had a current account with Natwest 24 years ago and had an overdraft £1000. Unfortunately I was going through a divorce and ignored bank letters so debt went upto over £4000. I have been paying debt ever since. I have tried several times to find out how much charges were added but bank don't know as there's no records. although they have just said they will wipe the £1500 off thats left but i have SAR'd them but they can't help. Is there anything I can do over this?


Is there anyway I could get any money back as I thought they should be able to tell me how the debts made up if they've been making me pay

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law