How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

tenant law Hello i am currently preparing a tenancy

Customer Question

tenant law


i am currently preparing a tenancy for a local council (social service protection team) the tenant has no recourse to public funds and therefore the tenancy will be in the councils name, does this cause any problems if i ever need to produce the notice in court ?

they will be signing a section 21 immediately after they have signed the tenancy as i usually do with all tenants,

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Sorry for the delay in someone replying to you. Do you still need assistance with this question?

Josh-2010 :

How long after the tenancy agreement is signed do you tend to ask your tenant to sign the s21 notice generally please?