How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Bankruptcy, liquidations, administrations, pre pack sales, re use of company names and director duties and offences.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

Hello It is coming up to a year of my Bankruptcy. What paper

This answer was rated:

It is coming up to a year of my Bankruptcy. What paper work, if any, will I get from either the trustees or the courts and can I open a bank account?
Thank you

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

If it is an automatic discharge you wont receive anything. If you want evidence you can write to the court that made the bankruptcy order for a certificate discharge.

Yes you can open a bank account once you have been discharged.

Kind regards

Alex J. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you