How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 1457
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now

Hello How do I get a letter from the courts proving that I

This answer was rated:

How do I get a letter from the courts proving that I am discharged? I am aware it costs £70 which I can get transfered but I do not have a check book. I need it quickly so that I can open a bank account. Do I need to go to the courts or can I print off the papers?
Thank you
Hi, welcome to the site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with your question. The best way is to go to court with the cash for the fee. Maybe give them a call beforehand to make sure you speak with the right person and they get your file ready. The chances are they will not give you the certificate there and then - you can ask them to post it to you.
Max Lowry and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you