Many thanks for your answer. I would like to clarify some questions. So the bankruptcy is more likely if I am available on a postal address.
- Whon should I give the address? Should I send it to the collector?
- Can it be the postal address of one of my friends?
- If it is a solicitor or friend can I withdraw their mandate?
- Is it suffiicient from my part to send paperwork to the court? Do I have to explain that I am temporary with my family?
- What does it mean that the bankrupt has to "assist" the trustee? Especially, if I am abrod.
- How long can they extend the bankruptcy period?
- "Jst ensuring that the petitioning creditor has you contact details and that you will engage with them later should be sufficient." - Is this sufficient right now to let them roll the case? Or later during bankruptcy to show compliance?
- Would you accept service for me? Just to forward me paperwork online? What would be the fee? If not, could you recommend me whom and how to approach?