How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 35049
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hello I've just received the TR1 forms back from my trustee

This answer was rated:

I've just received the TR1 forms back from my trustee with regards ***** ***** back the BI from them. The trustee and I have both signed and they have said I have to lodge them at HM land registry. Does this mean I just send them off or do I need to write an accompanying letter?
thank you
No you will also need to file an AP1 and supporting documentation
The forms are here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you