How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

This is a little involved I have 2 business as a sole trader

Customer Question

HI this is a little involved
I have 2 business as a sole trader one my architects practice is owed over £60k but my building firm owes £20k and I owe £30K personally I have been advised to sell the architects practice to my foreman (a friend for 30 years) to run and to recover the debts and then I go bankrupt which would potential wipe the other debts out, I rent a house and the only things I own are a van and truck for the architects business and a workshop which I have been told I need to put in the architects practice name not in my personal name
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?