Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

If declared bankrupt 25 years ago and private pension frozen

Customer Question

if declared bankrupt 25 years ago and private pension frozen with official receiver still having an interest in it , as there been any change in law or something ?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 years ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will continue to wait for an answer.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  F E Smith replied 2 years ago.

I have been asked to look at this but it is not my area, sorry.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.