Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Thank you for your help regarding my bankruptcy last week.

Hi Joshua, Thank you for your help regarding my bankruptcy last week.If possible would you mind taking a look at the letter I received from the trustees solicitor and let me know if there is anything else I should be concerned about. I don't know if it's just legal speak but i didn't like the tone of the letter and I get the feeling they might try and trip us up on a technicality.

Hello again. There is no need for a further declaration of trust to be provided. Panel 10 of the TR1 is a legal declaration of trust satisfying all three requirements to be a valid trust. The other request is straightforward presumably for you to deal with. If you require any assistance in drafting a reply on the above point I am happy to help, but you should be able to respond in your terms without difficulty explaining this.

Does the above answer all your questions? If it does, I should be very grateful if you would kindly take a moment to click a rating for my service to you today. Your feedback is important to me. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me though

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's great, I just wanted to be sure. Thankyou

A pleasure.