How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 17407
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Please reply back since the question was not fully answered

This answer was rated:

Please reply back since the question was not fully answered but gave you 5 stars on the basis the advice was heading that way.

Hello, options 1 and 2 from the previous question would mean you have to fill out a form to give details of the sum you want to claim - which would include the enforcement fees (CCJ sum, interest, court fees, enforcement fees)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks

No problem, anything else please don't hesitate to ask

JimLawyer and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you