How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 17407
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

A builder has not finished the contracted work on a

This answer was rated:

A builder has not finished the contracted work on a bathroom. On this basis I wish to take him to the small claims court. The only issue how can I find an expert witness in the eyes of the court to write a statement that the work is incomplete and problems that need to be fixed. This is imperative to win a small claims case.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

Whereabouts are you based? There are numerous expert witnesses throughout the UK so if you can give me details of your location I will find a few for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am based in Croydon.

OK, will come back to you shortly

Thanks for your patience. If you try this one first: (nationwide according to their site)

The following site has a list of expert witnesses for building disputes :

I hope this answers your question – if so could you please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Many thanks,


Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you give a couple of sites for witness expert contacts. After this happy to give 5 stars.
JimLawyer and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks as usual top answer.

Many thanks, ***** ***** good day