How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 28
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I need speak with somebody about refresh my debt relief

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need speak with somebody about refresh my debt relief application
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wolverhampton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My application was nearly finished but I was late with payment and DRO cancel my application
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: but told me I need contact with local citizens advice to refresh
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?