How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 26
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I was made or you may call it declared Bankrupt by the

Customer Question

I was made or you may call it declared Bankrupt by the Insolvency solicitors of HM Inland Revenue without going to the HM court SERVICES. I do not even know when I was made or in your language declared Bankrupt. My accountants namely Mr John Craughwell of Craughwell & co had been very neglectful in handling my tax affairs. I know it is not the duty of My accountants or their negelence. Please sir help me. You may call me on my landline No: 0208(###) ###-####or on my mobile No:*********** I also would to know how long does one's bankruptcy last. Thanking you sir.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 18 days ago.

I am happy to assist but you still need to rate my first response.