Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I was made or you may call it declared Bankrupt by the

Customer Question

I was made or you may call it declared Bankrupt by the Insolvency solicitors of HM Inland Revenue without going to the HM court SERVICES. I do not even know when I was made or in your language declared Bankrupt. My accountants namely Mr John Craughwell of Craughwell & co had been very neglectful in handling my tax affairs. I know it is not the duty of My accountants or their negelence. Please sir help me. You may call me on my landline No: 0208(###) ###-####or on my mobile No:*********** I also would to know how long does one's bankruptcy last. Thanking you sir.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 18 days ago.

I am happy to assist but you still need to rate my first response.