Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Advice after DRO upheld, Milton Keynes, I have objected to

Advice after DRO upheld
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Milton Keynes
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have objected to the DRO because the person involved left the country with more than £500 in assets and was claiming unemployment benefit during the time he was working abroad as a DJ.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It would appear that the Official Receiver has upheld the DRO and |I need to know if \i can pursue this in a Court of Law. He is married to my Granddaughter but has not seen her since their child, now 3/12 he was 5 month old. It is very complicated.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
continuation …. whilst working abroad as a DJ it would appear that he was still claiming unemployment benefit
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can I take out a Civil Action against someone who is the subject of a DRO? I believe there are irregularities which have not been taken into account but cannot continue with my objections