How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ed Turner Your Own Question
Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 1630
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ed Turner is online now

Advice after DRO upheld, Milton Keynes, I have objected to

This answer was rated:

Advice after DRO upheld
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Milton Keynes
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have objected to the DRO because the person involved left the country with more than £500 in assets and was claiming unemployment benefit during the time he was working abroad as a DJ.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It would appear that the Official Receiver has upheld the DRO and |I need to know if \i can pursue this in a Court of Law. He is married to my Granddaughter but has not seen her since their child, now 3/12 he was 5 month old. It is very complicated.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
continuation …. whilst working abroad as a DJ it would appear that he was still claiming unemployment benefit
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

Ed Turner and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can I take out a Civil Action against someone who is the subject of a DRO? I believe there are irregularities which have not been taken into account but cannot continue with my objections