SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Could you explain the difference between challenging and

Could you explain the difference between challenging and enforcing an arbitral award?

Good morning, welcome to just answer I am a solicitor and I have reviewed your question for you. You challenge an award if you do not agree with it and therefore either ask a reconsideration or variation. The order will normally say the rights you have. To enforce is to agree with the award and to observe the terms of the award.
any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, always glad to clarify. All the best

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK