How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 650
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 18 days ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic, my goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
It looks like your specific question may not have been posted. Please add some details to your question so that we can search for an appropriate Expert to assist you.
Thank you,
Nicola - Moderator
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Can you provide any further information?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Good morning without further information I will have to provide a general answer, a bankruptcy order can be made if you can’t pay what you owe.

You can apply to do this online using the following link:

It costs £680 to apply to become bankrupt, unless you are eligible for a debt relief order.