MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Ruthfaow123

Customer Question

Ruthfaow123
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 18 days ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic, my goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
It looks like your specific question may not have been posted. Please add some details to your question so that we can search for an appropriate Expert to assist you.
Nicola - Moderator
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Can you provide any further information?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Good morning without further information I will have to provide a general answer, a bankruptcy order can be made if you can’t pay what you owe.

You can apply to do this online using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/bankruptcy

It costs £680 to apply to become bankrupt, unless you are eligible for a debt relief order.