james bruce
james bruce,
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I think i have earned a C4 marker on my credit, London,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I think i have earned a C4 marker on my credit
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I applied a mortgae for me and wife
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I want know how long will it stay for falsefying mortgae application
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i lied on my wife application can i get it removed for atleast her as she is innocent
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

What you have done by falsifying the application is actually mortgage fraud. You are very lucky not to have been reported to the police and prosecuted for fraud.

The marker will remain on file for 6 years.

If your wife did not know that you committed the fraud in her name, she can write to seek to have this removed, but, if she did sign the application at any time then sorry to say that will also remain again for six years.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
HiShe did not sign anything i created used her email to get it all done. And i only informed her that all paper work is legal.She has 2 mortgages alredy but from different banks are they at risk?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It was repoted in may

Of the current mortgage lenders think she could have been involved then yes they could be at risk, she would need to take that up with the lenders.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you cal me or i can cal you?

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

ypu can request a call and another expert may accept that

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
if i used my wife Id without telling she was under impression that all is genuine. I had access to her email and did all on her behalf
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Wht is the next step

She would have to convince lenders that is what really happened and that she was not part of a fraud with you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you guys write to lender
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
if lender dont agree then?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
will marker will be for full 6 years or less than that

Sorry not a service I offer here, this is online advice.

Your wife would need to instruct a local law firm.

It may be helpful to instruct a local solicitor who specialises in this area of law. You can find a local firm using the Law Society website. www.lawsociety.org.uk

Once on that website, you can click on the find a solicitor option located just above the Law Society logo. Select quick search, then select the area of law required and enter your post code. A list of local firms will then be displayed.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will this marker stay for 6 years or any less

As explained it will be there for six years.