MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

What is your understanding of the Insolvency (NI) Order 1989

Customer Question

What is your understanding of the Insolvency (NI) Order 1989 and what are the aims and objectives of it
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 12 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. The above question appears to be an exam question, if so we do not provide answers to exam questions however if have a specific question we would be happy to assist you further.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 11 days ago.
Without further information I will provide a general response. As this appears to be some form of exam question, I would advise speaking with the establishment if you require some assistance and they should be able to point you in the right direction.