Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I want to discuss my contempt application against trustee in

I want to discuss my contempt application against trustee in bankruptcy. in insolvency
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (2L557PV)

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England and Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thanks

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Are you the bankrupt?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No sir I am not bankrupt
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am credit petitioner

Thank you for your time on the phone earlier. I hope that I have resolved your enquiry and wish you all the very best in resolving this matter.

If you require further legal advice from me, please create a new text thread on the portal and start it with @EdTurnr. I will be notified of your request and prioritise it.

LawyerEd