ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Are you a real person? Newcastle no, I'm discharged 36 years

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Are you a real person?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Where are you located? And are you working with a local lawyer?
Customer: Newcastle no
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: I'm discharged 36 years ago
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I was made bankrupt in 1996 and discharged in 1999. I have just discovered that I had a pension with the pru. With the official receiver still be able to make a claim on this after being discharged after all this time. The Pru are asking for notification from them to confirm they have no interest.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Not with... WILL the official receiver still have a claim
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I think I've covered it. I guess my main concern was if the official receiver can make a claim on my Pru pension after being discharged all this time
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
When you say you may not respond for a while, what period of time are we looking at?

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. No the official receiver will not be able to make a claim in relation to this pension.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
why do you suppose the insurance company are requiring confirmation?

I cannot say what would have caused them to request this information action. I recommend asking them to clarify why this I formation is being requested. However, the fact of the discharge would prohibit them being able to pursue you at this stage.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. You would be entitled to receiving statutory sick pay. This is usually not paid for the first three days you would be off sick. This may account therefore for why you are seeing deductions in your salary.

The first option is for you to speak with your employers and ask for an explanation as to why these deductions have been made. This will assist in you being able to determine whether this was legitimately done.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I think you’ve sent this to the wrong person

My absolute apologies. Was there anything else you wanted for me to clarify in relation to your query?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you

Thanks a lot. All the best